Below is a link to download the Oregon Health Insurance Experiment public use data, as well as replication code for Finkelstein et al. (2012, QJE), Baicker et al. (2013, NEJM), Taubman et al. (2014, Science), and Finkelstein et al. (2016, NEJM). You will need to use an NBER login to access the data. If you do not have one, you can create one for free when you click on the link to the data below.
By downloading these Materials, I agree to the following:
- I will not use the Materials to obtain information that could directly or indirectly identify subjects.
- I will not use the Materials to obtain information about, or further contact with, subjects known to me.
- I will not use the Materials for any commercial purpose.
- I agree not to download any Materials where prohibited by applicable law.
- I agree not to use the Materials in any way prohibited by applicable law.
- I agree that any books, articles, conference papers, theses, dissertations, reports, or other publications that I create that employ these data will include bibliographic citation to the data.
The distributor makes no warranties, express or implied, by operation of Law or otherwise, regarding or relating to the dataset.