Kathleen J. Mullen
Faculty Research Fellow
University of Southern California
- NB19-25: Understanding the Impact of Cash on Hand on the Labor Supply of People with Disabilities
- NB19-22: The Vocational Grid and Work Capacity of Low-Skilled Disability Applicants
- NB21-03: Transferable Skills and Return-to-Work Outcomes for Workers with Permanent Disabilities: Evidence from a 2005 Workers’ Compensation Reform in Oregon
- NB21-07: Understanding Variation in Occupational Requirements
- NB21-08: Applying Aspects of Disability Determination Methods from the Netherlands in the U.S.
- NB22-03: How Do Economic Conditions Affect the Rate of Appeals and Reapplication for SSDI Beneficiaries Whose Benefits Were Terminated?