Department of Economics
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
Institutional Affiliation: University of Maryland
Information about this author at RePEc
NBER Working Papers and Publications
|January 2001||Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis|
in New Developments in Productivity Analysis, Charles R. Hulten, Edwin R. Dean and Michael J. Harper, editors
|April 1999||Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis|
with : w7079
|April 1994||On the Formulation of Uniform Laws of Large Numbers: A Truncation Approach|
with : t0085
Published: Statistics, vo. 25, (1994), pp. 343-360
|December 1993||Estimation of the Depreciation Rate of Physical and R&D Capital in the U.S. Total Manufacturing Sector|
with : w4591
- NBER reprint 2104
- Economic Inquiry, vol. xxxiv, no. 1, p. 43-56, January 1996. citation courtesy of
|April 1991||Endogenous Capital Utilization and Productivity Measurement in Dynamic Factor Demand Models: Theory and an Application to the U.S. Electrical...|
with : w3680
Published: Prucha, Ingmar R. & Nadiri, M. Ishaq, 1996. "Endogenous capital utilization and productivity measurement in dynamic factor demand models Theory and an application to the U.S. electrical machinery industry," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 343-379.
|January 1991||Comparison and Analysis of Productivity Growth and R&D Investment in the Electrical Machinery Industries of the United States and Japan|
in Productivity Growth in Japan and the United States, Charles R. Hulten, editor
|July 1989||Dynamic Factor Demand Models, Productivity Measurement, and Rates of Return: Theory and an Empirical Application to the U.S. Bell System|
with : w3041
- Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 263-289, (1990) . citation courtesy of
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Ingmar Prucha, 2001. "Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis," NBER Chapters, in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 103-172 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
|March 1986||Comparison and Analysis of Productivity Growth and R&D Investment in theElectrical Machinery Industries of the United States and Japan|
with : w1850
Published: Productivity Growth in Japan and the United States, edited by Charles R. Hulten, pp. 109-133. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1990.
|1984||R&D, Production Structure, and Productivity Growth in the U.S., Japaneseand German Manufacturing Sectors|
with , : w1264
- Mohnen, P., M.I. Nadiri and I Prucha. "R&D, Production Structure, and Rates of Growth in the U.S., Japanese and German Manufacturing Sectors, Actes, du Colleque sur l'Econometrie de la Recherche, 1983, pp. 171-221, Paris: Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques.
- Mohnen, Pierre, M. Ishaq Nadiri and Ingmar R. Prucha. "R&D, Production Structure, and Productivity Growth in the U.S., Japanese and German Maunfacturing Sectors," European Economic Review, Vol. 30, 1986, pp. 749-771.
|October 1982||Formulation and Estimation of Dynamic Factor Demand Equations Under Non-Static Expectations: A Finite Horizon Model|
with : t0026
Published: Journal of Econometrics, Vol. 33, no. 1/2, pp. 187-211, 1986.