National Bureau of Economic Research
NBER: [NBER-1050researchers]: Roof Replacement cancelled AGAIN for this week

[NBER-1050researchers]: Roof Replacement cancelled AGAIN for this week

From: Lisa Ursino <ursino_at_nber.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 11:43:44 -0400

Dear Staff and Researchers,
Due to rain predicted for this coming Thursday and Friday, the roof
replacement project has been postponed again.

I will update you as soon as I know which days parking at NBER will
be restricted.

Thank you,
Lisa

Dear Cambridge Research Associates, Faculty Research Fellows, and Staff:

On Thursday and Friday of this week, June 13 and 14, the building's
roof will be replaced.
This involves the placement of a huge crane in our parking lot, which
will eliminate most of our parking spaces.
If you plan on coming in Thursday and Friday, please avoid driving
in, as spaces will be extremely limited.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you,
Lisa