National Bureau of Economic Research
NBER: Parking Restrictions on Thursday & Friday

Parking Restrictions on Thursday & Friday

From: Lisa Ursino <ursino_at_nber.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:50:27 -0400

Dear Cambridge Research Associates, Faculty Research Fellows, and Staff:

On Thursday and Friday of this week, June 13 and 14, the building's
roof will be replaced.
This involves the placement of a huge crane in our parking lot, which
will eliminate most of our parking spaces.
If you plan on coming in Thursday and Friday, please avoid driving
in, as spaces will be extremely limited.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you,
Lisa